Re: [opensuse] install leap 15.0 in 10Gb
On 2018-08-24 4:03 a.m., Carlos E. R. wrote:
On 2018-08-22 4:51 p.m., jdd@xxxxxxxxx wrote:

I have 17 remote IMAP accounts, 3 local IMAP accounts with Dovecot and a
IMAP-to-Gmail account.

I've just been though and pursed all the local-storage settings.
anton@main:~> du -Lsh ~/.thunderbird
1.1G /home/anton/.thunderbird

Maybe compact folders?

As in "actually delete the messages marked for deletion".
yes, but many of those messages are on the server.
How do I PURGE the files that were downloaded because of the stupid default
setting? How do I identify them. How do I purge the local copies of the files
corresponding to downloads of messages that are NOT marked for deletion and jsut
have the copies on the server?