Re: [opensuse] install leap 15.0 in 10Gb
Le 23/08/2018 à 21:45, Anton Aylward a écrit :

* launch thunderbird to create defaults, untick sync (as said above), close it

sync? That's as in "update.*" in the config?

in each account sync and disk space, remove the "keep messages". This can be done from the beginning in running th, it's kept

* copy only the files in the default folder (the one with random numbers in it's
name), not the folders.

Please clarify.
I have 133 of those including things like

files are pretty small, the only large file is global-messages-db.sqlite, but I guess it will be rebuilt if removed

it may be possible to remove even more, but I don't know for sure. That said I didn't copy the -X numbered files

after (new) first start the .thunbderbird size is way under 1Gb, hope it stay so
(excluding local folder)

I suppose failing all else you can move .thunderbird-saved back.

this I know is easy, I use to copy .thunderbird on every new account/computer I have and it works

only problem that remain is that on the imap server side the mail accounts are now above 12Gb, but my provider do not limit disk size (I use more than 250Gb with photos and videos)

jdd

--
http://dodin.org