[opensuse] What would be the proper command to swtich off wlan?
Hi,

I have a small laptop that doesn't have a separate switch for the WiFi,
and when I plug in the ethernet cable I get both wlan and eth
connections, which cause some problems (it should not, but it does).

The laptop has a "airplane button" on F7 special keys which is ignored.
Other keys do work, like the volume.

The command "rcnetwork stop wlan1" does stop wlan, but "rcnetwork
restart eth0" starts again the wifi (both, eth and wlan).

How can I stop the wlan, so that NM doesn't reactivate it again?

--
Cheers / Saludos,

Carlos E. R.