Re: [opensuse]: David's bouncing email...
On 2018-08-23 20:46, L A Walsh wrote:
Basil Chupin wrote:
And may I ask a favour of you? :-) Could you adjust your mailer so that when YOU respond to a post it would show at least the DATE of the original message you are replying to? For example, when you responded to Istvan your msg started of as-
----
    Would be happy to if you also tell me how?

Preferences->Advanced->Config Editor

search for mailnews.reply_header_

Look for mailnews.reply_header_type

You probably have a "1" in mailnews.reply_header_type which corresponds to what you're using now. Change it to "2" and it will be set to mailnews.reply_header_ondateauthorwrote

The "1" comes from SeaMonkey settings.

Cheers,

--
/bengan