Re: [opensuse] Re: Firefox: is this a possible security problem?
Am 22.08.2018 um 21:13 schrieb L A Walsh:

Hagen Buliwyf wrote:
This here

https://github.com/ghacksuserjs/ghacks-user.js/releases

helped me a lot to learn about the "important" about:config-options.'
---
    Not much about "about-config" entries.  I seems to tell you
to go off and find other places for what things do.

I agree that the comments in the user.js file provided by ghacks are not
as detailed as the description you posted. In addition the user.js file
provided by ghacks is limited to about:config-entries considered as
security relevant.

The advantage of the ghacks file is it tells you in what version of
firefox which of the about:config-entries can be used.

Regards

Hagen