Re: [opensuse] Leap-15.0: how to switch to single user mode?
On Wed, Aug 22, 2018 at 06:28:10PM +0200, Per Jessen wrote:
- Switching to single user from a different runlevel (e.g. from RL 5)
does NOT work, no matter whether I am logged into some terminal or not
or whether I am logged into the graphic environment.

The latter sounds like worth writing a bug report on.

Before writing a bug, I'd like to try trace down the problem. At least to
gather some information to help the developers tracking down the problem.

Any hints?

--
Josef Wolf
jw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx