[opensuse] No duplicate address detection or gratuitous ARP on 15.0
I was just doing some checking with Wireshark and noticed Leap 15.0 does
not appear to use either DAD or gratuitous ARP on an Ethernet
connection.  Gratuitious ARP is an older method of detecting address
conflict and DAD is newer.  But it appears 15.0 does neither.  Not only
do they detect address conflicts, but also let switches and other
devices know that the NIC is connected.  Why is this not happening?

I'm running 15.0 with KDE and connecting with Network Manager.