Re: [opensuse] skype for linux version4.3
On 08/22/2018 07:29 AM, Carlos E. R. wrote:
On 2018-08-21 17:17, James Knott wrote:
On 08/21/2018 06:38 AM, Carlos E. R. wrote:
Or Duo. Is it the new name? :-?
Does Duo work on a computer?  I thought it was phones only, not even
tablets.
Good question.

On FF, on the Gmail page, I see Hangout is being offered. I'm a bit
confused between Hangouts and Duo.

Duo is just video chat and apparently it does work on tablets too.
Hangouts is messaging, video chat, including confgerences, phone calls,
etc..  Hangouts also ties into Google calendar for scheduling video
conferences and more, so it also has a lot of business uses.