Re: [opensuse] install leap 15.0 in 10Gb
  • From: Per Jessen <per@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 22 Aug 2018 14:55:20 +0200
Anton Aylward wrote:

On 2018-08-21 7:00 a.m., Carlos E. R. wrote:
LibreOffice is very commonly installed by several patterns, but it
makes sense to remove it on small test/rescue partitions. Check for
it. Big.

There is no sort by size, though.

Let me see...

I had to adjust your commands slightly but after the kernels, my
largest are
- LibreOffice
- Chromium
- MozillaThunderbird

In reality, Thunderbird at run time is **HUGE** since it has, even
though I use IMAP rather than download messages, all the index files.

I have four live accounts and two archive accounts, all imap - TB takes
up 288Mb, that's all.

--
Per Jessen, Zürich (28.5°C)