Re: [opensuse] Sticky's at moment of opening
When I click most right and lowest corner I can add Widgets.

Then a List of Widges appear. In that list I found 'Notitions'. So I hoped to see a possibility  to remove these Sticky's on the desktop

(I can't make screenshots. In my period of about thirty years I never made one)

André