Re: [opensuse] install leap 15.0 in 10Gb
On 2018-08-21 7:00 a.m., Carlos E. R. wrote:
LibreOffice is very commonly installed by several patterns, but it makes
sense to remove it on small test/rescue partitions. Check for it. Big.

There is no sort by size, though.

Let me see...

I had to adjust your commands slightly but after the kernels, my largest are
- LibreOffice
- Chromium
- MozillaThunderbird

In reality, Thunderbird at run time is **HUGE** since it has, even though I use
IMAP rather than download messages, all the index files.