Re: [opensuse] install leap 15.0 in 10Gb
Hi,

Le lundi 20 août 2018 à 03:02:19, jdd@xxxxxxxxx a écrit :
Hello :-)

I have on a computera 10Gb partition with at start 42.1 then 42.3 that is
used mostly for rescue use.

I try to upgrade to leap 15.0 and it works, but I'm very short on disk
space. I had around 1.5Gb free and I fight to have 300Mb free now.

I use icewm as windows manager

what can I do to reclaim some disk space? (I can't give more disk space,
this partition is a remain from history :-)

Have you tried to purge all cached packages ?

zypper clean --all

You can look as well at some old log files, depending on the use you had of
this system, some of them might take some of the space you want to reclaim.
Finally, take a look at old kernel version.

Regards,

--
Sébastien 'sogal' POHER