Re: [opensuse] kernel versions
On 2018-08-17 3:22 a.m., Basil Chupin wrote:

If you are running '15' then you may not have 4.18 yet.

If you have
'http://download.opensuse.org/repositories/Kernel:/stable/standard/'
as one of your repositories then it matters not which version of openSUSE you
are using :-).

The latest kernel is 4.18.0-5 with which I updated my Leap 15.0 and TW earlier
today :-).

Like I said ...
You ONLY have 4.18.0.5
where *I* have 4.18.1.1
which, undoubtedly, you will have shortly.

THAT is the point I was making. We see this more dramatically in other
repositories and occasional people complain here when they favourite application
isn't compiled for their version of the OS ... yet.
It's about 'come back later' and 'dont be so impatient'.