Re: [opensuse] kernel versions
On 14/08/18 02:04, Carlos E. R. wrote:
On 2018-08-11 08:21, Basil Chupin wrote:
On 2018-08-09 10:52 p.m., Basil Chupin wrote:

This rather depends on the problems he has with the DVD.
if the DVD won't boot ...

Of course, but what Don wrote was-

<quote>

Leap 15 DVD install program would not boot.

</quote>

which, to me, meant that while the DVD booted he couldn't get past
selecting the Install part.
Well, I would then on the DVD boot menu choose the entry for
self-checking the DVD

How would this get the installer to begin the installation process?

BC

--
There comes a time in the affairs of a man when he has to take
the bull by the tail and face the situation.