Re: [opensuse] Question re why part of a magazine article does not print -- NEW INFO.
On 31/07/18 14:24, Basil Chupin wrote:
I printed out this article-

https://au.pcmag.com/software/138/guide/the-best-vpn-services-of-2018

but the table at the beginning of the article won't print -- the printing begins with the Heading then skips the table of the various VPNs and continues from "VPNs Keep You Safe Online".

I had to use the Firefox Add-on 'Screengrab' to save that table to a file and then printed that *.png file.

Any thoughts as to why that table will not print as part of that article but has to be saved as a separate file in order to print it?

(Using Leap 15.0 [with kernel 4.17.11-3], Firefox v 60.0.1esr, and the printer is Epson Expression Photo XP-960.)

I know that this problem of mine has been resolved but you may be interested to know that there is an Add-on for Firefox which appears to "work" on all web pages and not just on certain pages as the built-in page editor in Firefox Quantum (60.1.0esr now in Leap 15.0).

Many Thanks to Linda Walsh who mentioned to me that there is the Add-on called PRINT EDIT WE. I have installed it and it "works" on sites such as-

 https://www.globalresearch.ca/

on which the built-in editor in FF Quantum is ineffective.

FYI.

BC

--
There comes a time in the affairs of a man when he has to take
the bull by the tail and face the situation.