[opensuse] Fax vulnerability
It the past few days it's been announced that there is a vulnerability
in many "fax machines" (more accurately, all-in-one printers with fax
capabilities).  I've tracked down and downloaded a tarball, but have
found very little info about it. The contents of the tarball look like a
mix of a website and a python program with some C code and printer
drivers and other stuff thrown in.  Should I start wading through all
that, or will there be an update coming out from Suse?  I've got an HP
OfficeJet, if that plays a role.

tnx