Re: [opensuse] Trying to subscribe here with GMX
On 2018-08-16 16:37, Per Jessen wrote:
Carlos E. R. wrote:

It seems to me they are not reliable.

It seems to me you are too quick to judge :-)

They still have not replied to me. It is 13 o'clock.
I only got an automated response telling me to look at stupid buttons.

How much are you paying for their services?

They did not offer paying services.

I'm trying them because I was told here (you were in the conversation)
that they are/could be better than Telefónica... So far, I'm not impressed.

Slow, only 5 GB, problems, no response from customer help...

--
Cheers / Saludos,

Carlos E. R.