Re: [opensuse] kernel versions
On 2018-08-11 2:21 a.m., Basil Chupin wrote:

Of course, but what Don wrote was-

<quote>

Leap 15 DVD install program would not boot.

</quote>

which, to me, meant that while the DVD booted he couldn't get past selecting
the
Install part.

Whereas I read it that it would not boot.

All in all, Don is not being adequate precise, so it is open to interpretation.

if it were me, I would say that the DVD booted and loaded the install program
but that the install program hung, and do my best to specify WHERE it hung.

IIR it gets to the point where there is a green progress bar thing ...