Re: [opensuse] Change in T'Bird reply format
On 2018-08-11 09:38, David C. Rankin wrote:
On 08/10/2018 04:39 AM, Carlos E. R. wrote:
So each folder could have a language selected, affecting that header,
the signature, the dictionary, the date format... In some cases the
same folder may have several languages. A header could be added to posts
specifying the language, that would be wonderful.

So yes, there is room for improvement :-)

IIRC, in earlier versions of TB (2X? before the rabbit-pellet version
escalation) you could set the reply response information on a per-account or
per-identity basis. I specifically remember changing that to remove the e-mail
address that was included.

I don't know when the configuration option was removed, but I suspect it has
been gone for a while.

It most be very long ago, I don't remember it.

--
Cheers / Saludos,

Carlos E. R.