Re: [opensuse] Re: Question re why part of a magazine article does not print
On 6/8/18 9:06 pm, Carlos E. R. wrote:

On Monday, 2018-08-06 at 15:41 +1000, Basil Chupin wrote:
On 05/08/18 22:14, Carlos E. R. wrote:
On 2018-08-05 08:06, Basil Chupin wrote:
On 02/08/18 04:38, Carlos E. R. wrote:
On 2018-08-01 20:30, Doug wrote:
On 07/31/2018 11:16 PM, L A Walsh wrote:
Basil Chupin wrote:

You speak in riddles :-). What "tab" crashes?

Nothing "crashes" here, but then I don't know what you mean by "tab".
The firefox tab where the page was displayed. FF posted a notice
regretting that the tab had crashed (previously the entire FF would crash).

I clicked on File/print preview, and the page crashed. Made FF to crash
the tab.

Hmm, I think I understand what your are saying but I don't have, and
never had, this problem: nothing 'crashes' here (and I am now even using
FF v62.0beta).

It is a new feature. Previously the entire FF could crash. Now it calls child processes, and a child can crash instead, not bringing the entire thing down.

So now a single tab (or more) can crash and be replaced with a text saying something about the crash and they are sorry.

Ah, OK, now understand :-).

BC

--
There comes a time in the affairs of a man when he has to take
the bull by the tail and face the situation.