Re: [opensuse] Change in T'Bird reply format
On 2018-08-10 5:12 a.m., Basil Chupin wrote:

I suspect that you did not alter the new available option in the
Preferences>Advanced>General>Date and Time Formatting where you need to change
the formatting to Regional settings locale: <whereverUare> from the setting
for
U.S.A.

Wolfgang has already brought this up, and in my reply to him I noted that I
*HAD* tried both settings and both produced the same result.

Since then (a 'eureka-like' moment in the shower) I've wondered if this isn't a
GTK/Gnomic issue?
After all TBird and FF are GTK not Qt applications.
But that is an area I'm completely ignorant about.

(And as an aside: what the heck are Mozilla doing to TB?! Why can't devs just
leave something good alone and not &^$%#@ around with it!?)

+1