Re: [opensuse] Change in T'Bird reply format
On 2018-08-10 2:45 a.m., Basil Chupin wrote:

If you weren't so cute, cuddly and lovable I would call you a
pain-in-the-proverbial :-).

"Cuddly"?

You are using Thunderbird V60.0 (and FF V60.0) [see attached] -- so why didn't
you mention this fact? And while we are on the subject, which OS are you
using,
openSUSE (and which version)? :-)

Regular readers are aware I'm using 42.3, I've said do many many times.

And in the rest of this thread I've described how I've done step-and-repeat from
52.9.0 onwards. And along the way I've had problems with plugins that used to
work but don't and had to regress those as well.

It's all just so much hassle keeping everything in sync as I go backwards and
forwards!

The latest available version, in the openSUSE repositories, of Thunderbird for
Leap 42.3, Leap 15.0 and Tumbleweed is version 52.9.1 and there is no date
format problem, at least for moi, with 52.9.x.

So, how is it that you are using Thunderbird v60.0?

Ah, just run 'zypper up and got a new one!

Information for package MozillaThunderbird:
Repository : openSUSE BuildService - Mozilla
Name : MozillaThunderbird
Version : 60.0-8.3
Arch : x86_64
Vendor : obs://build.opensuse.org/mozilla
Installed Size : 150.0 MiB
Installed : Yes

(OK, I know where you may have got it from -- I just downloaded v60.0 myself
see if I get the same date format problem [which is not evident in TB v52.9]
--
and I am also (successfully) using FF 62.0. Will report after I install TB
v60.0