Re: [opensuse] kernel versions
On 2018-08-09 10:52 p.m., Basil Chupin wrote:

Ouch! Sorry, I forgot that you said you had a problem in installing Leap 15.0
and therefore forgot to add this to my comment above: when you start the DVD
install Leap, add the instruction 'nomodeset' (without the single quotation
marks ' ) on the kernel command line. This will/should get you past that
sudden
stop in the installation process which you experienced (and which I, and many
others, have the good misfortune of experiencing).

This rather depends on the problems he has with the DVD.
if the DVD won't boot ...

One thing I've observed: Don is not very explicit in describing his problems
But then again, many people aren't either.