Re: [opensuse] Change in T'Bird reply format
On 2018-08-10 11:12, Basil Chupin wrote:
On 10/08/18 16:45, Basil Chupin wrote:

OK, first off, you, Anton, switched to TB version 60.0 on 9/8/2018 (9
Aug) and that is when the formatting of the date stamp changed.

I am now writing this post using TB v60.0 and, as you can see above, I
am not having this problem.

I suspect that you did not alter the new available option in the
Preferences>Advanced>General>Date and Time Formatting where you need to
change the formatting to Regional settings locale: <whereverUare> from
the setting for U.S.A.

(And as an aside: what the heck are Mozilla doing to TB?! Why can't devs
just leave something good alone and not &^$%#@ around with it!?)

I would like to have the choice of language per email, and being able to
set it with rules or something.

It is a pain for multilingual people to have the header "on...wrote" on
the wrong language. Whatever language I choose it will be incorrect for
others.

So each folder could have a language selected, affecting that header,
the signature, the dictionary, the date format... In some cases the
same folder may have several languages. A header could be added to posts
specifying the language, that would be wonderful.

So yes, there is room for improvement :-)

--
Cheers / Saludos,

Carlos E. R.