Re: [opensuse] setting up ssh
On 08/09/2018 10:17 PM, George from the tribe wrote:
Ok, I have done that. When I reboot in the morning I will see if the sshd is
up and running. Thanks :)

Also, for your next install, if you look closely at the installer software
selection summary, it tells you ssh is disabled by default, and you can click
that setting and turn it on during the install which will automatically set
the hole in the firewall. If you are running this on a machine that will be
facing the internet, I would also suggest moving ssh to a high port (it will
cut down on the number of script-kidding knocking on port 22)

--
David C. Rankin, J.D.,P.E.