Re: [opensuse] Question re why part of a magazine article does not print
On 2018-07-31 11:31, Felix Miata wrote:
One of the CSS modification extensions might help. I've not tried any of them.
xStyle and Stylus are two names I know of that aren't spyware (like Stylish).

Sorry. I'm a little late to the party.

Whenever I encounter a web-page difficult to print (or if I just need to get rid of a lot of stuff on it) I use The Printliminator. It's a bookmarklet and/or an extension for opera and chrome. FF is said to be in development.

https://css-tricks.github.io/The-Printliminator/
https://github.com/CSS-Tricks/The-Printliminator

The extension gets you a little bit further than the bookmarklet.

Cheers,

--
/bengan