[opensuse] Category YUM?
I have two computers running opensuse 42.3. One of them was failing to
refresh its repositories. When I looked in yast2 I noticed that the
repositories had a category of YUM, whereas on the other computer the
categories were YaST. I don't think this difference caused the failure
to update, but when I delete and re-add repositories, sometimes they are
YaST and sometimes YUM. Does it make any difference? Why is it different
on one computer? How do I change the category from YUM to YaST?