Re: [opensuse] Question re why part of a magazine article does not print
On 2018-08-05 05:51, Basil Chupin wrote:
SOLVED! re the size of font.

I posted the above in a hurry, in a hurry to repond to my wife's call to
stop fooling around on the computer and to come and watch a movie on the
TV :-) and therefore didn't get the chance to do some exploring re the
options one gets when that icon-thingie is activated. Well, I was able
to do this just a short time ago and found that the option is there,
staring me in the face and is located in that menu on the left-hand in
that narrow column. Not only can one change the size of the font but
also the width of the printed text (by adjusting the '><').

And so, thanks once again jdd for telling me/us about that lill
book-looking icon in the URL field of FF.

I had not even noticed the menu on the left side :-o

I have used the feature for months, but I never noticed the menu.

It can even read aloud the text, but it is horrible voice rendering.

--
Cheers / Saludos,

Carlos E. R.