[opensuse] Kudos to the 15.0 devs and those who made kde3 possible (both then and now)
For those that don't check,

You have a full kde3 build available for Leap 15.0. It works brilliantly.
Special thanks to all that made it possible. I can't tell you how rewarding it
is to have a full featured desktop that just works. No distractions, no worry
about something not working correctly, no worry about having to collect data
and file bug-reports, just working.

Kudos for continuing to make that option available. For machines with
limited RAM, there is no better desktop that provides as much, fully up and
running with konqueror, kwrite and konsole in a total of 215M (that includes
leap/everything)

http://download.opensuse.org/repositories/KDE:/KDE3/openSUSE_Leap_15.0

I have my plasma install, as well as fluxbox and i3, but by far, kde3 is the
favorite.

--
David C. Rankin, J.D.,P.E.