Re: [opensuse] How to add a second openSUSE install to an EFI machine?
On 2018-08-04 15:40, Knurpht-openSUSE wrote:
Op zaterdag 4 augustus 2018 15:35:04 CEST schreef Carlos E. R.:
Ok,

now I have an EFI laptop that successfully boots Windows and Linux freshly
installed (leap 15.0)

Now I also want to copy another openSUSE install from an external backup
to the internal disk (using rsync). I have no issues with root and home,
but I do not know how to handle the EFI partition.

Because both openSUSE installs use the same dirs and files in EFI...

Ideas?

Let YaST do the job ?

Under chroot?

I'm trying to restore a backup. Will YaST restore EFI files? Or will it
think that the current "opensuse" directory is his, instead of creating
a new one with a different name...?

--
Cheers / Saludos,

Carlos E. R.