Re: [opensuse] How to add a second openSUSE install to an EFI machine?

Отправлено с iPhone

4 авг. 2018 г., в 16:40, Knurpht-openSUSE <knurpht@xxxxxxxxxxxx> написал(а):

Op zaterdag 4 augustus 2018 15:35:04 CEST schreef Carlos E. R.:
Ok,

now I have an EFI laptop that successfully boots Windows and Linux freshly
installed (leap 15.0)

Now I also want to copy another openSUSE install from an external backup
to the internal disk (using rsync). I have no issues with root and home,
but I do not know how to handle the EFI partition.

Because both openSUSE installs use the same dirs and files in EFI...

Ideas?

--
Cheers

Carlos E. R.
Let YaST do the job ?

Try to think before jumping to keyboard?