[opensuse] How to add a second openSUSE install to an EFI machine?
  • From: "Carlos E. R." <robin.listas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 4 Aug 2018 15:35:04 +0200 (CEST)

Ok,

now I have an EFI laptop that successfully boots Windows and Linux freshly installed (leap 15.0)

Now I also want to copy another openSUSE install from an external backup to the internal disk (using rsync). I have no issues with root and home, but I do not know how to handle the EFI partition.

Because both openSUSE installs use the same dirs and files in EFI...

Ideas?

- -- Cheers

Carlos E. R.