Re: [opensuse] Question re why part of a magazine article does not print
On 2018-08-04 12:10, Basil Chupin wrote:

But not I have another small 'hassle' :-(: I don't know where the size
of the font comes from but the font used during printing is quite large
-- almost double the size of the font seen in this post -- and I need to
make it smaller to use less paper when printing that article.

In those cases, I copy-paste to LibreOffice writer, and change things at
will.

Two possibilities: paste with all formats (well, what LO thinks of them)
or paste as plain text, and you do the entire formatting. Another
alternative is to paste with format but avoiding boxes and frames.

In this case, if you use the "reader view toggle" it is much easier.

I did it in an instant, will email it to you (or to anybody that wants
it, offline). It still needs adjusting of the figures at the list of
vpns parts, I leave that to you.

There is an option to remove links in the text, replacing them with the
content. Used to replace http images with their content, so that the
document doesn't depend on external sources. I do not see the option
this time or it is greyed out.

--
Cheers / Saludos,

Carlos E. R.