Re: [opensuse] no more mp4 (html5) reading on leap 42.3 browsers
On 2018-08-01 11:33, jdd@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
Le 01/08/2018 à 11:14, Carlos E. R. a écrit :

For instance: <http://play.cadenaser.com/>

It is radio station. I hit "Escuchar ahora" (play now) on firefox and it
does simply nothing.

right.

works on chromium

In Chrome, I first get a popup asking for my location to choose which
transmitter. Like the one for my city or another one. And when clicking
the main button at the top it starts a _video_ commercial, and after it,
the radio starts on the float player.

I didn't see the popup, but the video and then the audio with chromium

Now that I think: in FF video autoplay is disabled.

--
Cheers / Saludos,

Carlos E. R.