Re: [opensuse] 9/160 lines of content: I can not read this post
On 2018-08-01 05:09, L A Walsh wrote:
Carlos E. R. wrote:
  <http://susepaste.org/45384446>
---
    In 15?
FWIW -- did you try scrolling down?

How? There is no scroll bar. THAT is the problem.

Yes, in Leap 15.0, small laptop.

You can see in the photo that there is no scroll bar on the mail part.

I didn't see the text you show in your paste, but if I
opened up the mailbox with a text editor, I see your pictured text as
part of the headers ... part of an openpgp...
Eliding various parts:

Yes, it is the headers. And it also happens with my own emails, and of
several people.

--
Cheers / Saludos,

Carlos E. R.