Re: [opensuse] MSI GE63 7RD : No openSUSE Leap 15?
* Istvan Gabor <suseuser04@xxxxxxxx> [06-30-18 19:06]:
On Sat, 30 Jun 2018 17:19:40 +0200, Richard Brown wrote:
On 30 June 2018 at 16:53, Markus Egg <Markus.Egg@xxxxxx> wrote:

Does this mean I have to say goodbye to SuSE on my Laptop?
After approx 28 years using SuSE?
:-/

have you reported a bug report as documented here:
https://en.opensuse.org/openSUSE:Bugreport_kernel ?

Hello:

I find it ridiculous that that you expect bug reports from end users as if
it was their obligation. Especially that one cannot just fill a from, he
has to register first.

Even more ridiculous that you expect end users to read the instructions
you linked and report a bug according to that. Normal end users are
unable to do that. That page is scary. I guess it even wouldn't be an easy
task for developers and sysadmins either.

What you are suggesting is nonsense.

what obligation do you have? you utilize the sweat of others w/o
remuneration and expect to return nothing? if everyone had that attitude
there would be no openSUSE as no one would feel any obligation and there
would be no effort expended.

step up and do your part. it's not a terrible imposition and may provide
much benefit to yourself and to others.

surely you have not used openSUSE for 28 years and never contributed. if
you actually have, why would you expect *anyone* to provide you with help?

questions above do not require response, they are rhetorical, and not
intended to start a flame ware. they are intended to invoke some thought
and consideration.