Re: [opensuse] Adobe Reader no longer works - 15.0
On 2018-06-29 21:09, don fisher wrote:
On 2018-06-29 04:45, don fisher wrote:
On 06/28/2018 07:25 PM, Carlos E. R. wrote:
grep LD_LIBRARY_PATH /usr//lib/Adobe/Reader9/bin/acroread

Thanks. It did not appear to work for me an my ldd showed all those
libraies as not found. Could it be because I use tcsh?

Dunno. The acroread script uses plain "sh", it says. It should load the
interpreter it needs regardless of your default one.

I noticed that the crucial email from Joerg Kuehne does not appear to be
on the list. My browser caches all emails, and I think I have all of
them back to 2015. I did a search on this list and could find no emails
with Joerg Kuehne as sender. Is he posting to another list?