Re: [opensuse] Adobe Reader no longer works - 15.0
  • From: Per Jessen <per@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 30 Jun 2018 09:26:50 +0200
don fisher wrote:

On 2018-06-29 04:45, don fisher wrote:
On 06/28/2018 07:25 PM, Carlos E. R. wrote:
grep LD_LIBRARY_PATH /usr//lib/Adobe/Reader9/bin/acroread

Thanks. It did not appear to work for me an my ldd showed all those
libraies as not found. Could it be because I use tcsh?

Dunno. The acroread script uses plain "sh", it says. It should load
the interpreter it needs regardless of your default one.

I noticed that the crucial email from Joerg Kuehne does not appear to
be on the list. My browser caches all emails, and I think I have all
of them back to 2015. I did a search on this list and could find no
emails with Joerg Kuehne as sender. Is he posting to another list?

See my posting yesterday, it has links to Jörgs four posting around 5/6
June.

--
Per Jessen, Zürich (19.9°C)
http://www.cloudsuisse.com/ - your owncloud, hosted in Switzerland.