[opensuse] Re: [opensuse-factory] Howto fix: Sources could not be expanded: conflict in file firefox-esr.spec in branched package
On 06/29/2018 02:43 PM, Axel Braun wrote:
Same was just discussed here:
https://lists.opensuse.org/opensuse-packaging/2018-06/msg00012.html

Thank you Axel,

That is the frustrating part. If I was using osc locally for firefox-esr,
that wouldn't be an issue, but I am only using build-service here.

I didn't want to create a local osc build which duplicates the 200M+ source
file both in the osc dir as well as in the firefox mercurial repository locally.

I'll try and find a way to only transfer the .spec, but if you have any tips
or help there, I'd appreciate it. This should really be something that should
be easily handled with the web-interface alone.

Thanks again. You have pointed me in the right direction.

--
David C. Rankin, J.D.,P.E.