Re: [opensuse] Adobe Reader no longer works - 15.0
Am 29.06.2018 um 21:20 schrieb Patrick Shanahan:
* don fisher <hdf3@xxxxxxxxxxx> [06-29-18 15:11]:
On 06/29/2018 01:27 AM, Carlos E. R. wrote:
On 2018-06-29 04:45, don fisher wrote:
On 06/28/2018 07:25 PM, Carlos E. R. wrote:
grep LD_LIBRARY_PATH /usr//lib/Adobe/Reader9/bin/acroread

Thanks. It did not appear to work for me an my ldd showed all those
libraies as not found. Could it be because I use tcsh?

Dunno. The acroread script uses plain "sh", it says. It should load the
interpreter it needs regardless of your default one.

I noticed that the crucial email from Joerg Kuehne does not appear to be on
the list. My browser caches all emails, and I think I have all of them back
to 2015. I did a search on this list and could find no emails with Joerg
Kuehne as sender. Is he posting to another list?

opensuse leap 42.1: javafx support - openSUSE Mailinglist
https://lists.opensuse.org/opensuse-de/2016-01/msg00117.html
Translate this page
opensuse leap 42.1: javafx support. From: "Jörg Kühne"
<joerg.kuehne@xxxxxxx>; Date: Tue, 5 Jan 2016 20:12:02 +0100; Message-id: ...

Re: Fw: opensuse 13.2 systemwiederherstellung
https://lists.opensuse.org/opensuse-de/2015-05/msg00191.html
Translate this page
May 14, 2015 - "Jörg Kühne" schrieb: Hallo OpenSuse-Liste Gibt es sowas
wie eine Systemwiederherstellung im aktuellen OpenSuse? Gruess Joerg.
Snapper ...
That's not me.

Joerg