Re: [opensuse] Reply-to-List (was default replies in email)
* Bengt Gördén <bengan@xxxxxxx> [06-29-18 14:04]:
On 2018-06-29 17:27, Per Jessen wrote:
I have to say - that is just downright stupid. Maybe talk to the
postmaster?

You would probably just be confronted with "X- is deprecated". Which it is.
The use of X- is deprecated since years ago and where there there are
standardized headers you should use them instead. In this case List-Id has
been standardized since 2005 and may I point out, by Jacob Palme emeritus
professor at su.se :)

ref.

https://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc4021

https://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc6648

then it is siimple to look for
List-Post:.*opensuse
insteadof using the depricated for years but still *commonly* used
X-<whatever>