Re: [opensuse] Reply-to-List (was default replies in email)
  • From: Peter Suetterlin <pit@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 29 Jun 2018 12:47:53 +0100
Christian Boltz wrote:

As you already mentioned, some mailers (I'd say "good mailers", but
let's not start that discussion) have the "reply to list" option.

Nice that you mention it. This is what I used to use. However, it relies on
matching entries in the header section, and all I get nowadays from this list
is an alert "No mailing lists found!"

Using "reply to list" is my default, and also seems to be the default
for lots of other people here.

Is it still working for you?
I now have to group-reply and edit recipients :((