Re: [opensuse] Who do we dare reply to... Was: weird error
  • From: "L.A. Walsh" <suse@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 28 Jun 2018 07:37:12 -0700
Carlos E. R. wrote:

Yes, it has. IF you are using the openSUSE currently supplied TB for Leap.
---
I use windows as desktop and linux as server (thus mail server+host)

so not using using linux TB...but a Windows TB.

Still _by_default_, mail has all the options one would need --
unless one doesn't follow the RFC's and trims addresses off outgoing email
that appear there by default.

Those who only want one copy can apparently use the Mail-follow-up and
only get 1 copy whether to self or list. That seems ideal, where as ifyou
don't use that you can get a copy sent to self & list -- it seems perfect.
So wouldn't it make sense to use it?