Re: [opensuse] Re: opensuse sites *appear* not to be following recommended TLS settings.
* Istvan Gabor <suseuser04@xxxxxxxx> [06-28-18 08:28]:
On Wed, 27 Jun 2018 15:18:11 -0400, Patrick Shanahan wrote:
* L.A. Walsh <suse@xxxxxxxxx> [01-01-70 12:34]:
[...]
P.s. if you respond to me, and want me to see your reply in
a reasonable time frame (or sometimes, "at all"), please be
sure to send a copy to me as well as the list. They are sorted
differently, locally. Thanks.

if you are not interested, unsubscribe.

Hello:

Why do you think she is not interested? There can be several reasons
why she wants some "more important" mails delivered directly to her mailbox
too. For example she looks through the mailing list messages only
occasionally,
because she has no time to read it every day. In this case it is easy
to miss messages. Or she wants to archive the original list messages for
later use but don't want to read all of them. Her request is absolutely
legitimate.

so write a filter for your email client that sends her personal mail when
you respond to a post that she might find interesting enough to read.
after all, one would not seek to interrupt her busy day. for now, I am
going to the kitcfhen to get another cup of coffee. no time for more, but
I might see a response the next time I read the list. but I definitely do
not want to read two copies of the same mail.