Re: [opensuse] Re: opensuse sites *appear* not to be following recommended TLS settings.
On Wed, 27 Jun 2018 15:18:11 -0400, Patrick Shanahan wrote:
* L.A. Walsh <suse@xxxxxxxxx> [01-01-70 12:34]:
[...]
P.s. if you respond to me, and want me to see your reply in
a reasonable time frame (or sometimes, "at all"), please be
sure to send a copy to me as well as the list. They are sorted
differently, locally. Thanks.

if you are not interested, unsubscribe.

Hello:

Why do you think she is not interested? There can be several reasons
why she wants some "more important" mails delivered directly to her mailbox
too. For example she looks through the mailing list messages only occasionally,
because she has no time to read it every day. In this case it is easy
to miss messages. Or she wants to archive the original list messages for
later use but don't want to read all of them. Her request is absolutely
legitimate.

Istvan