[opensuse] Combined wifi bluetooth RTL8723DE on an HP 15 laptop has bluetooth only.
Hi, I've bought an HP 15 laptop where neither blue tooth or wifi works under both 42.3 and Leap 15.0. Of course it works perfectly under windows 10. I googled and found that Larry Finger maintains a git hub repository of such drivers and I checked out rtlwifi_new which has my RTL8723DE driver src but it fails to build most probably due to the Leap:15.0 kernel being altered.
Can anybody help, I'm currently stumped.

Thanks
Dave P