Re: [opensuse] Adobe Reader no longer works - 15.0
On 06/04/2018 05:44 PM, James Knott wrote:
Since installing Leap 15.0, I now see Adobe Reader no longer works.

Has anybody made any progress since this thread was initiated? I looked ant the binary that is finally loaded and found:

/usr/lib/Adobe/Reader9/Reader/intellinux/bin/acroread: ELF 32-bit LSB executable, Intel 80386, version 1 (SYSV), dynamically linked, interpreter /lib/ld-linux.so.2, for GNU/Linux 2.2.5, stripped

Is there something in Leap 15 that prevents is from executing ELF 32-bit LSB executables? If so, what is it and can it be worked around. I ran Yast2 and I think I installed all of the 32 bit libs. I have seen acroread offered on the opensuse packages list, and other places. The site says it builds, but gives no info I saw on execution.

What broke?
Don