[opensuse] Re: misperception of my interest...
Patrick Shanahan wrote:
* L.A. Walsh <suse@xxxxxxxxx> [01-01-70 12:34]:
[...]
P.s. if you respond to me, and want me to see your reply in
a reasonable time frame (or sometimes, "at all"), please be
sure to send a copy to me as well as the list. They are sorted
differently, locally. Thanks.

if you are not interested, unsubscribe.
---
I think you misunderstand.

I don't believe I said I was uninterested in what they said.
Conversely, I asked for the direct copy because I was more interested.

Those who really don't want extra copies, will do as you have
done and direct default reply to the list. Seems intelligent to me.

But by default, list tries to direct a response to the user
who sent it.
Generally, unless someone sets the "Reply-To" field as you have
done, the relevant mail RFC's say it the response should, at least go
to the sender, with sending to the list being optional.

IMO, you are showing intelligent behavior in choosing
what you want, vs. blaming someone else for following applicable
RFC's, but that's just my opinion...