Re: [opensuse] Re: weird error on opensuse site following an advert: new encryption only on suse?
* L A Walsh <suse@xxxxxxxxx> [01-01-70 12:34]:

p.s. -- if you want me to see what you wrote in reasonable time frame,
please make sure to send a copy to me as well as to the list. Copies to
the list go to a list mailbox, while copies to me go to a more personal
mailbox which gets seen more often. List mailboxes may not get seen for
weeks and sometimes large numbers of messages are skipped over when I
get back to them. It depends on how much extra time I have. When busy,
such a system enables me to prioritize communications.

then YOU need to install filters that divert threads were you are active
to show in the mail box you desire instead of imposing on everyone else to
ignore courteous and expected email responses and the expected action in
opensuse-* lists.

why do you expect everyone else to change for YOU?