Re: [opensuse] Cups compatibility
Hi anton,

well, i remember 3 or so years in past,
i changed somwehere in cups-files the pdf filter
to another pdf filter.
because i have had problems, my printer has cut
off some end of the a4 site.
do not ask me now, but because it was possible to
do this (without compiling something) i think its possible
to implement new filters and rules, but you have to ask somebody
who know more about how to do.

if you don't pay attention to what the user wants then what's the point?
This isn't artificial intelligence it's stupidity.

for this you need users who are willing to do such things,
but most users today, and especially the very young, if you
asked them about computers, they will tell you knowing everything,
but are not able to put a boot cd correct inside a drive.... ;-)))

simoN

--
www.becherer.de